Follow our ephemeral steps.
- Happy Easter! http://wp.me/pU5lQ-a6 tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- Personal touches and 90s references http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9V tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- With Spring comes Inspiration http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9K tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- Too much of a good thing... will make it feel like a bad thing. http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9F tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- Wearable, aka Elie Saab http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9e tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It is always good to start with the classics, whatever you do. This one inspired me a great deal, as it is the original. PS: i have it from my grandmother! Advertisements
Hello, old friends. It’s been a long time. Too long. Things have changed. Irina and I now live in different countries, but a Skype conversation reminded me of all the pure, raw, pleasure “talking fashion” gave us. I realized, also … Continue reading
Needless to explain, unnecessary to go into depth, because this is after all, nothing but pure, beautiful simplicity. Indulge, admire and want. I know I want it. Here it is: J. JS Lee
Shalom Harlow for Giorgio Armani. Wanna Talk PURE CLASS?
This is Sasha Pivovarova for Free People Catalogue. Some pictures are just what you’ve always imagned they would be. And these ones portray how i’ve always felt i should dress. Don’t you just love it?
Hello darlings! It’s Easter and in my world that means spending time with family, eating traditional food and walking the dog until he’s finally had enough and just wants to lie in the grass. How about I just wish you … Continue reading