Follow our ephemeral steps.
- Happy Easter! http://wp.me/pU5lQ-a6 tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- Personal touches and 90s references http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9V tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- With Spring comes Inspiration http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9K tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- Too much of a good thing... will make it feel like a bad thing. http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9F tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- Wearable, aka Elie Saab http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9e tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
Category Archives: Today’s Favorite
Kenzo. Kenzo is my number 1, all time, all world favourite brand. Everything that is Kenzo – romantic, edgy, artistic, feminine, smart, soft, everything at the same time – that’s what I love. That said, Fall-Winter 2011/2012 is no different … Continue reading
Alber Elbaz is one of the grands. That’s an established axiom nowadays in the fashion world and it seems no matter what he does, it’s always beautiful, wearable and artistic at the same time. Lanvin for Fall/Winter 2011-2012 is no … Continue reading
A movie worth watching? Marie Antoinette by Sofia Coppola. Featuring a surprising adaptation of present-day music to 18th century French protocol, the 2006 film is a joy all around. Coppola’s work about the French monarch is an inspiration from a … Continue reading
To my mind, New York Fashion Week is about simplicity and minimalism done the cool way. The New York way. It’s chic because it’s understated. Just the way it was when the book Portrait of a Lady was written. It … Continue reading
Fog. Cold. Grey-ness. That’s the general lines in which we are trying to color these days. Add the sadistically stressful/unstressful senior year and you have me, miss I don’t like the sun, dreaming of hotter times. So I started looking, … Continue reading
Seriously bringing on the beauty/hotness, Freja seems much smilier lately. Just a feel-good video from the model of the moment.
Oh, the originality! Among a plethora of classically standard advertising campaigns featuring glamorously made-up models, Rag&Bone breaks the pattern by asking 4 top models to take their own portraits. Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Aldridge, Abbey Lee and Edita Vilkeviciute each have … Continue reading