Follow our ephemeral steps.
- Happy Easter! http://wp.me/pU5lQ-a6 tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- Personal touches and 90s references http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9V tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- With Spring comes Inspiration http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9K tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- Too much of a good thing... will make it feel like a bad thing. http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9F tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
- Wearable, aka Elie Saab http://wp.me/pU5lQ-9e tweeted by Ioana or Irina 6 years ago
Author Archives: Irina
It is always good to start with the classics, whatever you do. This one inspired me a great deal, as it is the original. PS: i have it from my grandmother!
Needless to explain, unnecessary to go into depth, because this is after all, nothing but pure, beautiful simplicity. Indulge, admire and want. I know I want it. Here it is: J. JS Lee
It takes courage to do anything really… so this post which is also one that is going to mark the start of many more to come after a long time, is for the celebration of courage. Thank god for those … Continue reading
Shalom Harlow for Giorgio Armani. Wanna Talk PURE CLASS?
This is Sasha Pivovarova for Free People Catalogue. Some pictures are just what you’ve always imagned they would be. And these ones portray how i’ve always felt i should dress. Don’t you just love it?
Rock’n’Roll is in the air at Balmain s/s 2011 and it seems the ‘punky-edgy-fresh’ has taken the lead this season making its way slowly through the other up-and-coming trends this season. A look back to the notorious rock’n’roll fashion times, … Continue reading